Saturday 24 May 2008

A La Chanel

So I have not updated this for a number of days but this is becuase of a number of reasons. Mainly due to the fact that I was working and having to travelling up to Belfast to sort out a flat for next year for University. And I am officially broke becuase I had to pay a substantial deposit for the flat for rent for the first two months. But that didnt stop me looking stylish and fashionable for looking around the flats. I also took a friend of mine into Urban Outfitters at the new Victoria Square and I don't think he appreciated clothes shopping. And we went to Primark and he didnt like anything in the shop but thats just the way men are. We went in at a really hectic time and all the chavtastic chavs from Belfast were picking round what was left from the new deliveries! So here is what I wore for walking around Belfast and looking for houses:

*Sorry for the shakey camera picture!*









Some more close up images of my outfit. The necklace I wore with this outfit was really cheap and one of the mirrored gems came off but I did think it looked like the necklace on this model who walked for the Chanel show. I also tied a Blue Ribbon around my neck as Bows and Ribbons are key pieces for accesories this coming season.

This is influenced by this look from Chanel's Ready-To-Wear F/W 08/09.






















No comments: