Thursday 29 May 2008

Tag Alert!

Okay so this is my first ever tag from the wonderful Mo over at Like A Fox.

5 things found in my bag:
1. My fancy smancy digital camera-His name is Bert. And he is somewhat tempermental.
2. My iPod.
3. About a million reciepts.
4. A gold headband from a night out.
5. My mobile phone.

5 things found in my purse ( I don't really have a purse and isnt a purse the same thing as a bag?)
1. A lot of change for the printing cards in Uni.
2. Red Lipstick.
3. My Tesco club card-gotta get them money off vouchers!Ha.
4. my house keys with a really random keyring of some garden centre's number.
5. random pieces of paper.

5 favourite things in my room:
1. My Marie-Antoinette style wardrobe,desk and matching chest of drawers..
2. All of my old art drawings.
3. My random collection of flyers, posteres, pictures and articles.
4. My hat box come shoe storage box.
5. My jewellery stand.

5 things ive always wanted to do:
1. Travel to Russia-to visit the Imperial Palaces.
2. Live in Paris.
3. Go Clubbing New York and L.A..
4. Have someone buy my art.
5. Play Guitar.

5 things im currently into:
1. Silhouettes.
2. Jane Austen.
3. Potato anything.
4. Playing Agatha Christie, 'Hercule Poirot,' games on my laptop.
5. M.I.A

the person who tagged me: the wonderful Mo from Like A Fox:

my 5 impressions of her:
1. She lives in Australia-Im extremely jealous, Ive always wanted to travel there!
2. She has great taste in Music. Namely Jim Hendrix. Enough Said.
3. Unique sense of fashion-very French inspired-who knows maybe she was French in a past life!4. She has the best black fedora that I seriously want!
5. She likes film noir!

I tag AC & CC over at All of the Above!

2 comments:

like a fox said...

nawww. thanks for the sweet words.

i do take a lot of inspiration from the french, i lived in paris for quite some time so it must have rubbed off!

oh and you have to come to australia one day. it is such a beautiful place. i might live in the driest state in the driest country in the world but i wouldnt have it any other way.

ps - new post on my blog! xo.

Miss.Russe Femme Fatale said...

Im so jealous-You lived in Paris.Even the meer thinking of Paris makes me go weak at the knees and giddy like a school girl in love! LOL And yes I will have to come to Australia sometime-when I have a lot of money lol! xx