Thursday 5 June 2008

Why what are you wearing there darling?

Here is some snapshots of the outfit I was wearing yesterday. I must admit that I have to get somewhere more suitable place for taking my pictures or perhaps set up my camera somewhere to take the photos-or get my sister to take the photos for me.

I was going for a somewhat girly 1950s-esque look with this outfit. I had it planned out the night before which is something that I have been doing quite often this past while as Im not in a rush to get up for University or anything!

Hairband: Claire's Accessories

Coat: Vintage

Tights: Primark

Brogues: From New Look but I bought them for £5.00 via e-Bay.

Top (actually a dress): Primark

Skirt: H&M Divided from about a year ago.

Necklace: Marks & Spencers.

Bracelets: Primark

Studded Bracelet: e-Bay from about 3 years ago.







No comments: